Join our Team at Stop N Go Traffic Control
At Stop N Go Traffic Control, we provide Traffic Control Services for a wide range of projects throughout the Greater Vancouver area. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a focus on Safety, Quality and Efficiency. We provide comprehensive training to all our employees and offer opportunities for career advancement within the company.
Some of the benefits of working at Stop N Go Traffic Control include:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for overtime and weekend work
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Commitment to safety and adherence to industry standard
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about Safety and Customer Service. If you are interested in being a Traffic Control Person or Lane Closure Technician, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
What you need to apply:
- A valid BCCSA Traffic Control Ticket. This is a two-day course. Please visit the BCCSA website for available course dates.
- Experience is not necessary for Traffic Control Person (TCP) positions.
- Experience is necessary for Lane Closure Technicians (LCT).
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions. Safety equipment will be provided.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 604.782.5200.